June 03, 2010

Kid's Thought On Life

And this is where I interview my little sister on her thoughts on life.

Me: What do you think about life?

Grace: Well, it's really hard on me.

M: How is it hard?

G: Well when I get my room messy I don't want to clean it.

M: That's not that hard.

G: I know it's not hard.

M: What could you do to make life better.?

G: If you got me a fairy or a fairy godmother. That would make my life better.

M: No Grace, I mean life in general, how could you make that better?

G: Well, I could just poof myself over somewhere somehow. And I could have gum everyday.

M: No, how could you make someone's life better?

G: Well, if they wanted gum everyday I could give them gum everyday. And if they didn't want a castle and they already had a castle I could take it away for them.

Now here's where I interview my little brother.

Me: What do you think about life?

Henry: Um, I consider taste a really big burden because then you can't eat food if it tastes really bad. Alot of food tastes really bad.

M: How could you make life better?

H: I could eliminate all war and eliminate all earthquakes and storms.

M: How could you make one persons life better?

H: Let me think about that. I could give them a mansion, well I I couldn't really do that but.

Personally, my view on life is that no matter what gets thrown at you, try to catch it.

And what could I do to make someone's life better? I would simply show kindness. (I type that with a kid looking over my shoulder, to whom I had been trying to give hints on what his answers should be.)

4 comments:

madhenmom said...

HaHa - sorry I missed that conversation. :)

Bailey said...

ROTFLOL! That's hilarious. Did I ever tell you your family's amazing?

Maddi said...

Mom: That conversation was an interesting one. :)

Bailey: Thank you very much. :)

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh when I read this one. Very nice.
~Mrs. Pyatskowit