February 27, 2012

An Explanation

Okay, so my 'Video Every Tuesday' thing kinda died. It died because my videos just wouldn't upload onto Blogger. So, I have them, but you won't see them. ;)

Also, my 'Post Every Saturday' thing kinda died. It died because the first Saturday I missed I spent at the hospital. My Grandpa had had a gallbladder removed and there was a slight emergency that morning, resulting in a day of McDonald's food and memorizing lines outside of the hospital room.

Then, I just lost motivation to post.

So, I'm not going to give myself a schedule. I'm hoping to still post on here every once in a while, but that's going to be for my own looking back. I'll probably post pictures and videos and things like that.

I did figure out how to quickly upload videos to YouTube though, so if you want to check that out, go to

www.youtube.com/musicgirl3597 (Original name, no? jk ;) )

No comments: