August 28, 2014

Hey Friends

I came back to this blog and I realized that it just isn't who I am. I'm not twelve anymore.

I still like the idea of having some way of expressing myself/posting about random life events/documenting my senior year and beyond sooo...I started a new blog (surprise ;) ) on a completely different account. I won't be posting here anymore (not that I really ever did to begin with) and I've considered deleting it completely, which I still may do, but in a way it represents my horribly awkward middle school years and who I was (or tried to be) back then, so for now it's staying.

Anyways, if you're interested, you can go check it out here. I've been posting for a couple weeks, and I actually plan on posting in the future instead of certain other blog attempts I've made. ;)

Thanks, guys!


No comments: