January 28, 2012

Life Through The Eyes Of A Fifth Grader

Me: How old are you?

Henry: I would prefer not to disclose. -pause- Okay, fine! I'm 10 1/2

M: What are your thoughts on life?

H: People are not the best that that they could be. I mean, they start wars and have millions of dollars and they don't give any to me. So yeah, people are not the best that they could be.

M: What could you do, personally, to make someone's life better?

H: I could do a community service, or give them some old McDonalds toys that I don't want anymore.

M: What's your favorite thing?

H: My ability to read.

M: Any funny childhood memories?

H: I remember one time at a hospital I ran into the wrong room.

M: Do you have a favorite memory?

H: When we got the dogs.

M: Do you have a least favorite memory?

H: This one time I got a sliver on a fence. All that kind of jazz.

M: Preferred method of transportation?

H: Teleporter.

M: Your ideal meal.

H: Aldi pizzas with hot sauce. And lemon Mixade.

M: What do you want to be when you grow up?

H: A robotics technician.

M: What do they do?

H: They program robots, and make robots, and do things with robots!

No comments: