January 21, 2012

Through The Eyes Of A First Grader

Me: Grace, what are you're thoughts on life?

Grace: Hmm. I like it!

M: Why?

G: Cuz it's awesome! P.S. I smell cookies.

M: Umm, okay. How old are you?

G: I am six years old.

M: Do you like being six?

G: Sometimes.

M: How are you feeling?

G: Sick. :P

M: Any favorite childhood memories?

G: A lightbulb fell on my head. P.S. It's not one of my favorites.

M: I kind of figured. Any actual favorite memories?

G: No. Not really.

M: What are you going to do today?

G: Watch Pride and Prejudice.

M: Do you like Pride and Prejudice?

G: -really scary, evil voice- YES!

M: Why do you keep saying 'P.S.'?

G: I DON'T KNOW!

M: What did you do yesterday?

G: I forget.

M: Oh.

G: Now can the interview be over?

M: Almost. What grade are you in this year?

G: 1st.

M: Do you like getting to do school?

G: Yea...

M: What's your favorite part?

G: Math.

M: Really? Why?

G: Cuz I have Fred.

M: What's Fred?

G: Fred's a math book. It teaches you about math.

M: Okay, the interview can  be over now. (She had already run out of the room at this point)

2 comments:

Bethany d said...

too cute. ;)

Hannah Bergmann said...

haha...Grace is so funny