January 10, 2012

Grr.

Okay, so this video doesn't have audio. I only tried to film it ten times.

Basically what I'm saying in the video is that I'm testing out a camera I got from my aunt. For some reason, the video setting only takes videos -without audio :P- for 30 seconds.

I also mentioned that my video editor hasn't been working. At all. :(

I'm hoping to figure it out by next week, because I hope to have some good footage (hopefully with audio this time ;) ).

So, until then, enjoy watching the tenth try of a one take, thirty second video.





P.S. I just noticed my glasses are reeaally crooked. *facepalm*

3 comments:

Bethany d said...

I wish I could read lips...sign language?

Kara said...

I didn't "hear" or understand what you were saying. :(

Dad said...

Hang in there, hon.